The Argentine Care Center is a facility rich with history. From the historical building we occupy to the history that is unique to each of our residents. Once known as the “Stages Hotel”, some of the original architectural features remain in the large, open lobby area. The charming surroundings and home-like atmosphere house a skilled nursing facility, providing 24-hour nursing care. We are proud to have been serving the citizens of this area for over 65 years.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack (or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
At Argentine, we offer much more than a place to stay — we offer a place to live well. Our residents share some common values: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose, and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them. Because we’re passionate about enabling those values, we are constantly innovating new and better ways for enriching the lives of our residents.
If you would like to learn more about Argentine Care Center, contact us today!
To schedule a tour click here.
- 60 Skilled Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with Physical (PT), Occupational (OT) and Speech Therapy (ST)
- Long term care and short term rehab
- 24 hour RN and LPN
- Social activities and programs